Summer is winding down, but we’re holding out for more outdoor parties, weather permitting. Try this green on green salad for your next get-together. This is also a great lunch idea that is crunch, tangy, fresh and tasty all wrapped into one nutrient-dense salad.
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced and seeded
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 TBS capers, drained
- 2 TBS fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 TBS fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 TBS fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove, grated or minced will do
- 2 small fresh limes
- 1 TBS EVOO
- sea salt and ground pepper to taste
Add all ingredients into large bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste and drizzle olive oil and lime juice. Mix thoroughly. Enjoy!