This healthy, creamy cucumber salad is about to be the star of every BBQ you go to this summer! Minimal ingredients, maximum taste!
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1/2 large red onion, sliced (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey (can sub maple syrup)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
1) First, begin by making your creamy cucumber sauce. Place Greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, honey, salt, garlic powder, and pepper into a medium bowl and mix.
2) Then, mince about 2 tablespoons of fresh dill and add to mixture. Set aside.
3) Thinly slice 2 medium cucumbers and slice 1/2 large red onion. Add to a large bowl.
4) Pour dressing on top of veggies and mix until everything is fully coated.